title="Boxley Parish Council in Kent">

NewsThu, 21st February 2019

News  »  How to notify MBC Planning Department of your views

   How to notify MBC Planning Department of your views    January 18, 2019

Maidstone Borough Council is the local planning authority and any views or comments you wish to make on a planning application must go to them.  The best way is via its website (see below) but you can send in a letter  or e-mail if you wish

Mid Kent Planning Support

Maidstone House

King Street

Maidstone ME15 6JQ

or email planningsupport@midkent.gov.uk



go to

Planning and Building and then

Search and Comment on Planning Applications, open up

Search for a planning application, enter the reference number of the planning application you wish to comment on and then follow the instructions.

You can view all the planning documents and responses on the site.

[+ go back...]